She's a job leader.

Cassie came home the other day and very excited. I asked her about her day and she proudly told me that she's a job leader. I asked her what's the job leader about, she told me she and 3 other friends are now responsible to be the teacher's little helper. So, she gotta distribute books, collect the color pencils, bring back and books and etc. For me, this is all the work of a busy body. But then again, she loved it so much. She thinks it's an accomplishment that she has been appointed with the job.

So now, she will do anything for the sake of being a job leader. For example, eat the extra rice potion so that she got energy to do the job, sleep that extra 1/2 hour so that she can do that job, and etc and etc. I basically can 'blackmail' her anything so that she continue to be a job leader .... haha

of course now she has her own job-leader pack ! her job leader friends including cherry, michelle, karin, kai-yin with kai-yin being the job leaders' leader ! job leader or not, i just want her to have fun at school ! :)

0 comments: