Fire crackers

While we were shopping for chinese new year a month ago, Cassie saw the fire-crackers photos and asked me to buy for her. I told her i have no idea where to get them in PJ and thus asked her to get help from grandpa.

So, she make the phone call and asked my father to buy some fire crackers for her. Of course my dad said yes.
During the chinese new year evening, she happily played the fire-crackers with my dad and i seriously think that both of them are having fun, not just Cassie ! :)

Then, as usual (at least for me), the fire-cracker ashes fell in between her foot and shoes and she got minor laceration from the burn. My dad felt more pain and more guilt than cassie out of love. he think it's his fault that he got the fire-crackers even i re-assure him that this is part of the process of growing up and it's definitely one of those growing pains :)

i think both my dad and cassie both 'grow' a bit from this fire-cracker incident :)

0 comments: