Happy Birthday Cassie - part 1


While september is full of birthday for my side of the family, November is full of birthday for my husband's side of the family. Cassie's, Hubby's brother and sisters all have birthday on November. When it was time to celebrate her birthday, we head down to E&O buffet lunch. The food was not bad, and i'm surprise to see the dining hall was so FULL. It's really like the economic situation doesn't impact Penangites appetite :)

It was a sunny day and as usual, Cassie loved the outdoor than the food. Well, she ate some and then play around with the dessert. But she loved the outdoor green and blue sky more :) I hand-made the blue tu-tu for her knowing how much she loved it and she looked adorable in it.




Cassie told me earlier she wanted a pink color cake with lots of love. Since we're in a buffet lunch, so i decided to make a petite 4 inch birthday cake. When i showed her the cake before the b'day party, she was so happy and excited. She cannot resist herself and picked the pink icing ! I actually thought taht i'll leave the mark on the cake un-done. but the perfectionalist in me nag me to re-do. but it's OK, i know she just cannot resist it.

Happy Birthday Cassie !


1 comments:



Xiao Thung said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Little Cassie!
The cake is so pretty.