Mischievous Cassie


Cute picture of well-behaved Cass yeah ? well, it's actually difficult to have Cass sit down still like this, most of the time, Cass is actually very mischievous...

Monkey business one.
I left Cass her breakfast in the morning and walked downstairs to do the laundry. Before I walked downstairs, I told her to finish up her breakfast.
When I was doing the laundry, I heard the toilet flushed a couple of times. I went upstairs and saw Cass throw her chewed breakfast into the toilet. She even flushed the toilet to make sure there's no 'evidence' ! I caught her red-handed and she gave me her 'nothing happen' smile.

Monkey business two.
Before we brought her to her usual bike ride yesterday evening, I told her to finish up her mineral water before we go outside. She said ‘OK’ and start drinking from the cup.

G and I sat in front of the TV waiting for her to finish her drink. A couple of minutes later, when she thought we were not looking, she took another cup from the kitchen and pour ½ of her drink into the new cup. Then she walked over and showed me her half empty glass. *Gosh* !!

Needless to say, she got some serious lecture hours from me that day. Can't help but wondering where she got all these ideas. I guess kids will always be kids anyhow.

1 comments:



Mommy said...

How did she gets those ideas? I'm "impressed"