Cass's First Science Project


Yesterday when i went to pick up Cass, she gingerly walked out toward me and stop to pick up something. To my surprise, she hold up her own 'science project' a green plant in a white disposable cup with her name on it. It was from the seed she planted last week. The teacher let the seed grew during the weekend and the kids can bring it home the next week.
I smile at her and she eagerly told me that she wants to put water into the plant.
On the way home, she saw our neighbour's flower pot and told me that she wants to grow the plant first by putting more water, later there will be flower, it will grow and she can then transfer it into a bigger flower pot.

As soon as we arrived at home, she immediately asked me for water and she want to water the plant herself. Later in the evening, we took her to ride her bike and she again pour more water into the cup. That's when she asked me "mommy, no flower ?"

Everything needs love, attention and patience to grow, that's life dear.

0 comments: