First Day Follow up

It's now 8.30 am and i've sent Cassie to her new school. Here i am, wondering if i've sent her to some kind of mental institution ! i know, i think too much ! :) it's just that we've let Cassie run her own show, do her own things, make her own schedule, make her own decision and now, when she's at school, she no longer can do what she want, whenever she want. There's schedule, there's discipline and there's this big brain wash all awaiting for her starting now on .....

Don't get me wrong, schooling is not a bad thing, but it's just that i will missed the 'running-wild-Jane' that i sometimes called her. She's actually very eager to go to the school. She even know how to behave, know where to go and what to do at her first day !! :) something inside me was hoping that she runs around, and behave like a baby.... i guess it's because more than anything else, i missed my baby gal...

Even this morning, i got my laptop, my handbag, my car-keys and all. While we were walking to our car, Cassie was the one that reminded me i didn't bring her 'school-bag' !!!!!!!! :)

She's really growing up izn't it ?

0 comments: