Reactions to the incident

Cassie was pretty concern over my bag and handphone. I did explain what happen to my bag and handphone and how the thief took the things. When i told her thief, she look at my with a lot of question marks because she doesn't understand the word thief.
Then i told her it's just like bad guys from the TV, she then said : "O !" and with a concern on her face. Then she asked me : "mom, who's going to help the bag ? " hahaha, she thinks the bag needed rescue.

Later the day, she told everyone about the incident and keep saying that the thief is really bad. Then she turn and ask me about the bag and phone again, i told her they are gone and i don't have any rite now. She then comfort me and said, 'Mom, it's OK. we'll go buy new one for you. What color do you want ?'

oh, sweet sweet Cassie. She knows how to soothe the pain away :)

0 comments: