A picture says more than a thousand words

I loved to take photos, i believed in photos that tells a story and i loved taking photos of Cassie.

In all her photos that i've posted, you can really read the story by viewing it, that's my whole intention of photography.

There are many schools of photography, some emphasize on techniques, some focus on specific theme like nature or close up and etc. For me, it's all about conveying a excellent story. Be it a happy one, sad, exciting, heartbreaking or sometimes just bring an emotion to your face when you look at the photograph later in life. That i believe is an excellent photo and that's the photo that i strive to take as much as possible. i'm glad to achieve my goal of capturing emotions in the photography sessions that i've render my service into and i'm always in the look out for good story. do you hv a story for me ? :)

what do you see in this photo ? In this photo, i see an always ever chicky, sensitive, opinionate and curious toddler. And that's excatly my thoughts about my 'lil chick lately, ever since she achieved her year 3 milestones. I know this photo will bring the same emotion and thoughts i have for her even when years later :)

0 comments: