Beijing Olympic (II) - My little gymnast

It was a bright sunday morning and we were browsing through the 11 Olympic channels and stopped at the Rhythmic Gymnastics event. Just 2 minutes into the event, Cassie has a request.

舒蔚 : "我要大家拍手, 我要美丽跳舞衣!"
Cassie : "I want everyone to clap and i want the beautiful dancing dress ! ".

Yes dear, it's every girl's dream to wear beautiful dress and have the crowd admiration ! I can understand what you want and why you want it ;)

And off she goes, doing her dancing and gymnastics routine :) She followed all the moves that she saw from the TV, including the way they walked to the floor and their facial expression when they sat down waiting for their score after the routine.

Aside from being the gymnast, she has the swimmer event last week. I do not know how good a athletic she is, but what i know for sure dear, you are always the winner to me and here's a gold medal for being the best in the "daughter sports" event :)



0 comments: