My biggest critics

we went to a restaurant for a quick set lunch last weekend. It came with a bread roll, mushroom soup, main dish, coffee and dessert. Cass enjoyed the soup so much that she insist on feeding herself and finished up 1/2 of the bowl.

Yesterday i saw we had some leftover Portobello mushroom in the fridge and thinking that since Cass loved mushroom soup so much, i'll made some for dinner.

Wah-la, the mushroom soup is ready, main dish is ready and i put the soup in a fancy bowl for Cass to entice her to have more (she has been quite skinny lately). She took a sip and then turned to me an say very sternly, 'IT's NOT GOOD'. Yikes, my heart just sank and cannot believe my ears.

I tried to let her take another sip, she just say no. I told hubby about what happen and he said that he trusted Cass and don't want to try the soup !

Here you have it, my biggest critics (whom really tell me the truth) is my gal.

0 comments: